About the Role
CANNABIS PRODUCTION WORKER
Cannabis Production Workers Needed for Top Producing Company!
** We are now offering Open Walk-In Interviews!**
When: Every Wednesday from 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM!
Where:65441 Two Bunch Palms Trail, Desert Hot Springs, CA. 92240
*Parking located on both Cabot Dr. and San Jacinto Ln - DO NOT PARK on Two Bunch Palms Trail!
*Bring your resume and your 2 valid forms of ID (i.e.: A Valid ID or Driver's License, and Social Security Card).
These are open interviews with On-the-Spot job offers for the right candidates! No appointment necessary!
*MUST BE AGE 21 and OVER – No Exceptions!
*Reliable transportation and a valid Driver's Lic. or ID is required!
*A Livescan Fingerprint Background Check will be Required!
You will be directly involved in manufacturing our cannabis products from the very beginning to a final sale ready unit that will directly get into the hands of the dispensaries and ultimately, affect the customer experience with our top-of-the-line branded pre-rolls.
Daily activity involves manipulating flower & oil, weighing, stuffing, rolling, labeling, stickering, packaging, and counting cannabis products in an efficient and timely fashion.
Full-Time position - 40hrs/week + potential overtime.
1st Shift: $16/hour
Hours: 6:00 am – 2:15pm; Mon - Fri
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of cannabis you are working with; adjusting their techniques to maintain a steady pace and diligently checking quality controls throughout the entire process.
• Maintaining Cleanliness: Pre-Roll & Packaging staff is responsible for clean-up of all processing areas and equipment at the end of every shift.
• Time management: employees must manage their time during work efficiently in order to meet goals while within certain time frames while always consistently producing quality products.
• Must show up on time for work every day ready to work.
• Must be quickly adaptable to change and open to cross training in other areas.
• Must be comfortable working mainly with your hands and have good hand-eye dexterity.
• Must be able to work in a very fast paced production environment and meet daily quotas and goals.
• Must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by the company and the state while processing marijuana.
• Employees must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers and co-workers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
• Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others
You will also be required to complete a Live-Scan (A fingerprint background check)
About the Company
Dreamfields is one of the top 5 cannabis companies in the industry through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very passionate about producing world class marketing, high quality innovative products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having cutting-edge operations, and having an amazing company culture & thriving work environment! With over 500+ employees we are proud to be one of the most loved employers in the cannabis industry.
Headquartered near Palm Springs, CA the company continues to experience exponential month over month growth as one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and we have begun our aggressive national expansion to all the legalized cannabis states in the USA. The company is currently expanding to new states and building a 130,000 sq ft state of the art corporate facility to meet the demands of the California market and setting up new state territories & facilities nationwide.
We are looking to hire several Cannabis Production Workers to work at our California headquarters in Desert Hot Springs, CA. No experience needed! We look for committed, engaged, and reliable employees who are looking to grow their careers with our ever-expanding operations!