Please email to apply.
Email your resume to: Marjel@kan-ade.com
Kanep Group, the company behind the delicious Kan+Ade, THC-infused Medible Mixers, and Sputnik brand Extracts & Prerolls, is looking to expand their production team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a small, but quickly growing team and be a part of an innovative company with lots of opportunity for growth. If you are a team player with a strong work ethic, we would like to meet you.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Goal-oriented, self-starters who can take the initiative to achieve/exceed goals.
• Preferred, 1-2 years of experience in the cannabis industry or manufacturing & production.
• Must have or be able to attain a food handlers certification.
• Have a positive attitude and be an “out of the box” thinker.
• Be a team player, willing to help out wherever needed.
• Ensure that the work environment is maintained clean, safe and flawlessly organized.
• Complete daily assigned tasks efficiently to meet production volume and schedule.
• Identify and report unsafe practices to the Manager immediately.
• Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
• Maintain documentations for production related activities for reference purposes.
• Follow systems and procedures to complete tasks.
• Stay up to date with production processes and cannabis regulations.
• Analyze root causes of production issues and develop corrective actions.
Our headquarters are in Long Beach, CA
Hourly Rate starting at $17 per hour
First 3 months will be a probationary period for all candidates.
**Notice to Applicants: This business supports equal opportunity in the cannabis industry by participating in the City of Long Beach Cannabis Social Equity Program.
The Cannabis Social Equity Program requires businesses to hire low-income individuals from communities most impacted by the historical criminalization of cannabis.
The City of Long Beach is currently accepting applications to verify individuals as Social Equity Employee candidates.
Individuals who qualify may be eligible for special consideration in the hiring process for this business.
To find out if you qualify for the Cannabis Social Equity Program, please visit: www.lbcannabisjobs.com