Celebrating Black Cannabis - THE PRESENT
People of color have been more negatively impacted by the criminalization of cannabis than anyone else, yet the relationship with the plant has always been strong. Now, more than ever we are focused on creating social equity and crying out for restorative justice, but what does that mean and how can our cannabis purchases support those efforts when we don't know who is behind the packaging and THC levels?
It's time to empower the consumer to make more conscious decisions by raising their awareness to the black-owned brands in the Southern California Market. We are bringing these brands together in a carefully curated box and by sharing their stories and message over a month of social media interviews and finally culminating in an event with industry leaders and advocates who will share how we can move forward with intention and purpose.
You have worked hard to be right here, right now. Does anyone know what you have been through? We want to highlight you, your story, your passion, and leave a lasting impression so every time they see your product they can feel it too.
SHARE your story in an interview on IG LIVE with The Canna Boss Babes or Culinary & Cannabis PLUS -
- Press Release Mention
- Social Media share and cross promotion on multiple platforms
- Product Review during live event
- 60 second product/service commercial spot to play during live event
- Product placement during live stream
- Percentage of ticket sales from your own affiliate link
- Provide sample product to include in 100 boxes +10 for speakers & marketing (all THC products to be distributed through METRC by Long Beach Green Room)
- Provide logo and coupon code for digital and print marketing
- Cross promote on marketing platforms